11.06.2008

Where Do I Put My Marlin?


I celebrated a wonderful birthday weekend a few days ago.  Amongst the many lovely presents I received from my fella, family, and friends, I was bestowed with a fabulous stuffed marlin like the ones pictured above.  I've always wanted one, but now I don't know where to put it!  It seems like it needs a fairly minimal space so it looks like a piece of art.  Anywhere else and I'm worried things will look tacky and cluttered.   I might have do some rearranging, but I am determined to make it work.  I'll keep you posted once it arrives at the house and I start trying things out...

Images via Domino

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see what you do with it! though i've never imagined owning one for myself i always like the way the look in modern spaces, like the ones pictured in your post.

Anonymous said...

Have you decided where you'd put your marlin? A friend trash picked one over the weekend, and has been kind enough to give it to me. I have yet to see it, but am excited about where to put it.

Elizabeth said...

Hi! We haven't hung up the marlin yet, but it will probably go over the bed in the master bedroom. I will share a pic once he's placed in his new home! Would love to hear/see how yours turns out as well...