2.24.2009

New Coffee Table + Pu Yi Tray


Photobucket

Finally, we have a new coffee table for the living room! After spending weeks searching junk stores, antique shops, eBay and Craigslist, we decided to go with this bamboo-framed table with a glass top. I found it on Craigslist for $70. You can see a glimpse of it above! More pictures to come soon...

As a welcome gift for the coffee table, I bought a special little knicknack to pretty up her surface. The hand-painted Pu Yi ceramic tray is by Fabienne Jouvin and can be found here. But I got mine at a very cute little home boutique in Philadelphia called Hello Home. I think it adds just the right amount of color and impact to my new table!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the table is gorg.

Pop Culture Casualty said...

Finally! I want to see more photos though.

ryder said...

these trays are amazing and such a great choice!

Anonymous said...

I love that everytime I visit your blog I see the most vibrant colors. They put me in a good mood. Great tray and table sneak peek.